Regional Sales Manager - Remote
The independent insurance adjusting services world is highly competitive. Quality service is the distinguishing factor that earns and sustains client relationships. The legacy firms that were merged together to create RYZE Claim Solutions, LLC (RYZE) has flourished in this regard since their respective creations, dating back to 1979. RYZE has grown from a small, local company with a handful of employees to a national leader in providing insurance adjusting services in 49 states. A consistent commitment to listening and following through on customer requests has built a loyal and expanding client base.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage and develop processes that will meet short and long term business needs across the organization. This will include maintaining and managing complex clients and their needs. Planning sales strategies while working to actively drive the sales process.
RYZE is looking for a solid industry leader to take on a mulit-state territory region. This individual must have experience selling in the insurance market.
- Calling on the claims offices of insurance carriers, self-insured entities, third party administrators and insurance brokers with the intent of obtaining the new business of claim assignments
- Development of partner relationships with each client and prospective client
- Daily entry of activity into the Customer Relation Management system
- Attend claims conferences and regional trade association meetings
- Detailed preparation of RFP's
- Working within a team environment to build a successful organization
- Assist with accounts receivable when called upon
- Previous experience in selling to the insurance market
- Overnight travel could approach (50%)
- Knowledge of estimating systems Xactimate and/or Simbility is preferred
- Excellent effective communication and customer service skills
- A valid driver's license with a reliable vehicle allowing you to travel a territory and some out of state travel
- Strong investigative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Working independently to effectively plan, organize and manage time
- 401 (k) with employer matching contributions
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life/Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Critical Illness, Disability and Accident group rates
- Paid Vacation Time
- Reimbursement of expenses associated with business purposes
- Additionally, in order to work for RYZE Adjusting Services, Inc., you will be required to take a drug test and go through our criminal background check process.
**Extended work expectations, including evening and weekends, will be mandatory in times of a catastrophic event.
RYZE reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the RYZE desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential functions, to be performed by the Employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains at will. RYZE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.