Claims Processor / Assistant
The Claims Processor is a vital member of the Claims Adjusting team who provides administrative assistance to our public entity and JPA clients, claims management, and claims adjusters. Handles setup of GL and property claims in our claims management systems, assists assigned claims adjusters with initial research and investigation, and runs and provides cursory review of reports.
Education and Experience
- Four year college degree (preferred).
- One year experience with insurance claims, self-insurance, pooled insurance, or Joint Powers Authority (preferred).
- General knowledge of customer service principles and/or insurance processing activities and operational functions.
- Familiarity with claims policies and procedures (preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.