Regulatory Communications Consultant
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what theyve earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, were fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, were better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. Were seeking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on.
How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
The Regulatory Communications Consultant plays a critical role in ensuring all current regulatory documents for Brighthouse Products and Portfolios are appropriately posted and distributed to clients within compliance deadlines. This role is primarily responsible for managing regulatory documents from internal and external sources, creating and posting fund fact sheets and developing product performance reports.
- Manage fulfillment, print and eDelivery, of regulatory documents including prospectuses and fund reports for 300+ Funds and 200+ Products.
- Work directly with print/email fulfillment vendors, the Brighthouse Fund and Product Legal Department and outside fund companies to ensure the proper documents are mailed to our clients within compliance deadlines.
- Write field releases describing upcoming mailings.
- Create and validate fund fact sheets for 150+ funds offered in Brighthouse products.
- Create and distribute monthly performance returns for 200+ products.
- Compile data from various sources for analysis to observe trends and provide guidance for review by management.
- Maintain relationships with fund company partners to ensure that relevant fund changes are received internally and communicated to clients in a timely manner including fund fees, objectives, and regulatory documents.
- Research incoming requests to analyze various data sources to prepare exhibits, summaries, presentations, and/or reports for use by business management.
- Collaborate with Accounting and Legal departments to ensure that annual prospectus updates are executed accurately and mailed to all relevant clients.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 3-4 years of experience in Project Management, Financial Services or Regulatory Communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Customer-centric mindset, ability to prioritize and resolve issues, solutions-driven
- Superior relationship building skills, and a client-service mindset
- Undergraduate degree required