3 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
NSM Insurance Group is adding a new Web Developer position to its Technology team. This person will be responsible for the design and delivery of new websites and redesigns of existing sites. They should have experience understanding user requirements and workflow to deliver easy to use and efficient UI.Responsibilities
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and review deliverables.
- Work closely with NSM Marketing to help coordinate and implement marketing campaigns.
- Develop and own website layouts and user experiences for all websites.
- Integrate with backend services developed by the technology engineering team.
- Ensure website functionality across popular browsers and devices.
- Consider web accessibility requirements when designing pages.
- Follow industry trends and technical advancements in the design and user experience space.
- Web Developer will suggest and implement improvements that will have a positive impact on load times and SEO.
- Build and optimize lead generation landing pages.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 and knowledgeable of standards.
- Experience using REST services to integrate with other systems.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud or similar platforms as needed to deliver assets required for web pages.
- Familiar with WordPress administration, PHP and other popular web platforms.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent oral, written communication and creative skills (English).
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Available portfolio of website designs and technology tools used.
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred.
- 3+ years of job-related experience.