Auto-Owners Insurance, a top-rated Insurance Carrier, is seeking an experienced and motivated Marketing Representative to join our team. The position requires the person to:
- Travel regularly to agencies throughout assigned territory to generate business, conduct training, and perform all essential marketing functions.
- Communicate marketing plans to agents to ensure the expanded use of Company products and services that will provide profitable growth.
- Assist agents' advertising and promotion activities.
- Prospects and recommends the appointment of new agencies.
- Prepares daily marketing activity reports for management.
- Learn various insurance coverages and contracts along with Company philosophy and procedures, in order to make sound decisions.
- Analyze loss experience, financial conditions and physical characteristics of risks.
- Communicates with company associates, independent agents, CSRs and other insurance service organizations effectively and clearly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent insurance industry experience
- A minimum of 3 years of property/casualty insurance experience with personal and commercial line coverages
- Ability to organize data, multi-task and make decisions independently
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to resolve complex issues
Competitive salary, matching 401K retirement plans, fully-funded Pension plan, bonus programs, paid holidays, vacation days, personal days, paid sick leave, and a comprehensive health care plan.
*Please note that the ability to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship is a requirement.