Field Inspector - Contents - Personal/Commerical Property
National Vendor/BrightClaim is the nation's leading provider of integrated claims solutions in the property and casualty insurance market. Our focus is to provide insurance companies immediate support for claims management and processing services, such as contents inventory. A contents inspector is responsible for working with policy holders who have suffered a loss to create a thorough inventory of all damaged contents. This helps ensure that the policy holder is properly compensated.
What is Contents?
If you were to move, anything you would take with you when you move would be considered contents. Items range from furniture to electronics to textiles and more.
Responsibilities and Duties
A contents inspector is required to receive new assignments, contact policy holders to schedule appointments and travel to the loss location. Responsibilities include assisting the policy holder in creating a complete inventory list, gathering detailed photo documentation of the loss and generating a prompt and detailed report.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate is...
- Detailed oriented
- Skilled in communication
- Highly organized and efficient in meeting goals/deadlines
- Compassionate and sensitive to the policy holders’ needs
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office programs
*A background of construction, law enforcement, fieldwork or insurance is a plus.
A contents inspector must...
- Have a flexible schedule
- Have reliable transportation and be willing to travel within 300 miles of base location
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Own a cell phone
- Own a reliable computer with internet access
- Be physically able to lift weight of up to 30 lbs.
- Be able to pass a background check
Required Education: High School Diploma
The freedom and flexibility to coordinate your own work schedule and be your own boss!
*To be considered, please submit a current resume with permanent address. If you do not submit a resume, you will not be considered.