Innovation Analyst Marketing Insights
- Assists in the development and execution of the consumer insights plan for the marketing operations and innovation teams. This entails working in conjunction with the Director, Marketing and Consumer Insights.
- Utilizes various research methodologies to uncover underserved needs or key consumer pain points to assist in the development of innovation that has clear consumer benefits.
- Partners directly with internal clients (marketing operations, product innovation, product technology solutions) to understand marketing research requirements.
- Designs and implements qualitative research projects including focus groups, ethnographies, in-depth interviews and other forms of customer feedback sources.
- Develops surveys for quantitative research projects; analyzes and interprets results utilizing knowledge of statistical concepts and specific business challenges to be addressed.
- Maintains and improves the ongoing concept testing process for new product ideas being developed across all innovation streams.
- Organizes and presents findings regarding consumer research, such as customer preferences, customer feedback, and market penetration. Makes recommendations based on research to address issues.
- Maintains a body of intelligence through a variety of methodologies, research, internal and external databases, competitive intelligence and market intelligence
- Bachelor's degree with 5 or more years of business experience applying market research to business planning.
- Advanced business degree preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance a plus.
- Knowledge of primary, secondary, and database analysis research methodologies.
- Knowledge of Qualtrics, SPSS or SAS statistical program.
- Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving, and project management skills
- Possess a willingness to develop self in both primary and secondary research approaches.
- Strong attention to detail and strong written communication skills.
- Ability to use research as a tool in decision making
Benefits: We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.