Associate Agent Customer Service Representative - Liberty Lake
- Delivers expertise by identifying and analyzing agent needs to offer solutions on Safeco products and services, and provide education on self-service tools.
- Research policy, coverage and eligibility provisions
- Upholds our client care standards by achieving individual goals on call quality, handle time, adherence, first call resolution, and reliability.
- Maintains and tracks accurate data in various computer systems.
- Associates degree in a business related field or equivalent training required.
- Minimum of 6 months related work experience required; customer service experience or help desk preferred.
- Ability to review, record and organize information from a variety of departments.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task in a structured work environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory; Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office.
Benefits: We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits Overview: At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.