Account Manager - Senior
Large broker is has a need for a Senior Account Manager. This position will be responsible for possessing and applying knowledge of industry trends and related regulations in the course of servicing Clients’ accounts in an innovative and efficient manner. This position shall also develop and maintain favorable internal and external relationships, with the end goal of providing the highest level of customer service by meeting or exceeding industry standards.
- Oversees the servicing of a designated book of business as relating to marketing, claims and administration
- Researches an issues’ root cause, implements and resolves policy-related issues
- Recommends potential enhancements or improvements to processes, products, and/or policies
- Uses discretion and independent judgment when analyzing industry trends and providing related Client guidance
- Development financial models and reports for Client and more senior staff, provides interpretation and implications of analysis, as well as recommendations
- Provides expertise in strategic planning and consultative advice to clients, including the production, analysis, and recommendations for changes to coverage plans
- Engages in Client strategy meetings to manage insured expectations for upcoming term
- Develops and presents coverage plan and renewal terms to Client
- Mentors and trains junior-level staff
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and/or years of experience equivalent
- Typically more than 7 years of client services experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communications skills required