Territory Sales Manager
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for the comprehensive management of the sales activities for independent agents in their territory. Existing broker relationships throughout the assigned region will be critical to early success with this role. You will be representing a well-respected insurance carrier with strong reserves, a history of treating customers the right way, and an appetite for top line growth mixed with bottom line results and profitability.
Why This Role?
- You will have an opportunity to grow distribution and premium growth in an under-represented territory.
- This company has the tools and resources of a large national carrier, with the culture and feel of a regional firm that truly cares about their employees, channel partners, and customer base.
- Heading in a new direction under the guidance of an engaged executive leadership team that stays in close contact with sales team for setting goals, objectives, and overall long term business development strategy.
Territory Sales Manager Requirements
- Strong history of previous carrier sales or territory management success with track record of premium growth and profitability.
- Existing agency relationships in the territory a must-have for a quick ramp up.
- Commercial Property and Casualty industry knowledge, with experience in religious institutions, non-profits, and schools a huge plus.
- Past underwriting experience/authority preferred.
- Professional designations such as CIC, CPCU, CLU, AMIC a plus.
- MBA preferred.
Apply for Territory Sales Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly