Bodily Injury Supervisor
At Windhaven Insurance we are always looking for "A" players who want a challenge. If you are a driven person who wants to achieve great feats of growth within your career, then we want to talk to you!
We thrive in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up than an insurance company, and we are building the team to take Windhaven™ Insurance to the next level. In doing so, we’re looking for a Bodily Injury Supervisor to manage a team of BI Adjusters performing a wide range of work, from basic losses involving injuries with no medical treatment to serious injuries and litigation files involving auto BI/UM. The BI Supervisor will oversee 6-8 BI Adjusters in our Texas Unit.
- Communicates, oversees and enforces operating procedures.
- Conducts performance evaluations, recommending salary actions and performance plans.
- Ensures DOI and Customer complaints are resolved effectively and in a timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with other Units on various projects.
- Oversees the investigation, processing and conclusion of all Injury claims in the Texas Unit.
- Reviews files with Adjusters for authority.
- Monitors workload and reviews claims to ensure quality processing and achievement of goals.
- 7+ years of experience handling casualty.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Claims litigation experience highly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Property Damage and Bodily Injury claims.
- Prior supervisory experience highly preferred.
Windhaven Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic.