The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for assigning employees to roles that enhance their knowledge and skills to promote efficiency. This role is responsible for tracking, analyzing, and utilizing data to assist in the development of staffing and forecasting models that are essential to performance metrics.
- Track, analyze, and report on contact center and agent performance using WFM tools.
- Partner with leadership to deliver training and presentations as needed.
- Assist in the development of business requirements, design, and implementation/ maintenance of such to enhance the performance of the call center associates.
- Ensure reactive workforce management needs are being met.
- Maintain constant communications to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Generate and evaluate staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system. Generates short and long-term staffing models and provides recommendations based on analysis.
- Create and design ad hoc reports for data pertaining to agent scheduling, call volumes, agent performance, and other metrics.
- Update and maintain scheduling database with current information; and researches, recommends, and implements call center technology and process improvements to reduce overall costs.
- Use metrics to analyze and recommend improvements to the WFM process and operating performance.
- Make recommendations for improvements in project performance based on analysis of complex metrics.
Education, Certifications and Experience: Minimum
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ Years of analytical experience
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- MBA/Advance Degree Preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced understanding of call center systems, technology, and terminology
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.