Underwriting Specialist - Regional Contract Surety - Dallas - 4508
Regional Contract Surety Underwriting Specialist - Dallas, TX
Our client Property & Casualty Insurance company that’s looking for a Senior Contract Surety Underwriting Specialist for their Texas operation. Candidates will be responsible for building a book of business and developing new accounts from a agents within a Texas. This contract surety program focuses on bonds in the $5M to $50MM range. Our client is looking for candidates who have strong agent/broker relationships in Texas and interested in working with a highly entrepreneurial company. You will work out of the Dallas office and have the opportunity to build a surety underwriting department.
- Bachelors Degree in business administration, finance or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of Contract Surety underwriting experience in a carrier setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical underwriting and marketing skills
- Recognized relationships with independent agents and brokers in Texas
This position represents a significant career opportunity. If you have contract surety bond underwriting experience and want the chance to build a surety bond department, this could be your job. Salary is commensurate with experience. Job 4508.