Underwriting Officer - Senior - Construction Atlanta - 4448
Senior Vice President, Excess Construction - Atlanta
Profitable and growing Property and Casualty Insurance Company is seeking a Senior Underwriting Officer for their Construction Division in Atlanta. Candidates will have overall profit and loss responsibility for this business segment. As the Senior Underwriting Officer of Construction, this person is expected to offer strong leadership to the group, as well as leveraging strong broker relationships to assure business is written profitably in all market cycles while maximizing return on equity. This position will be involved with both excess and standard lines construction related risks.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in the underwriting, marketing, and business development of Commercial Insurance products
- A minimum of 10 years' experience managing a Construction insurance program
- Strong excess background is highly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in strategic planning and analytics
- Successful track record for developing and growing new and existing product lines
- Professional Insurance designations are considered a plus
This position represents a significant career opportunity to build a growing Construction Program with an entrepreneurial company. This is a senior management position. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Job 4448.