Account Manager - Personal Insurance
Fred C. Church is seeking an ambitious, outgoing, self-starter who is detail oriented to join our personal lines team. The candidate will be responsible for handling a variety of customer service tasks for our personal insurance customers.
Essential Job Functions:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all customer questions with regards to their personal insurance
- Manage all billing and coverage inquires
- Conduct annual account reviews at renewal
- Review book of business for growth opportunities by account rounding, adding policy features and asking for referrals for new business
- Follow all agency guidelines for quality customer service and continuously strive to provide the best possible customer experience
- Collaborate with other members of the personal lines department
- Ensure maximum retention by working to provide the best solutions for the client
- Establish an understanding of all carrier websites
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College Degree Preferred. High School Diploma or GED Required
- Current Personal Lines License Preferred. If not currently licensed, it is required within 3 months of employment.
- Two or more years experience with a personal lines agency or insurance carrier.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook preferred.
- Ability to compose clear and concise written correspondence.
- Ability to multi-task throughout the day
- Experience with SinglePoint and the Registry a plus.