Senior Account Manager (Employee Benefits)
The Senior Account Manager (Employee Benefits) role provides day-to-day customer service and account management for the employee benefit clients, markets/sets up existing and/or new accounts, and provides general coordination of renewal information to producers. This role reports to the Small/Middle Market Manager, Kristen McConville, and Vice President of Group Benefits Operation, JC Mahan.
• Handle all lines of coverage primarily in the 50-99 and 100-300 market segments
• Work with and through others, building and maintaining relationships with client companies
• Exceed customer expectations while fielding and resolving client inquiries and issues
• Market accounts from start to finish including preparation of submissions, follow-up, obtaining information, creating spreadsheets and working closely with the producer to retain clients and gain new business
• Keep up with industry/carrier trends including new product information with many carriers
• Set up and maintain customer accounts in the client management system
• Monitor client renewal dates
• Solid analytical, planning, presentation and communication skills
• Organized with proven time management and administrative skills
• High initiative, personal drive and motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment
• Three to five years’ experience in the health and group benefits profession, consulting and/or related field.
• Current PA Life, Accident and Health Insurance License
• Self-funding, level-funding and reinsurance knowledge experience
• Human Resources background preferred (CEBS, SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP)
• NAHU Health Care Reform Certification or equivalent (Preferred)
• Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening
• Reliable transportation
In business since 1929, BABB, Inc. is an employer who cares not only about the health, safety and wellbeing of its own employees, but also makes the well-being of their clients’ employees their businesses. Partnering with businesses of all sizes, Babb prides itself on improving our clients’ risk in order to drive down insurance costs.
A strong supporter of the Pittsburgh community, BABB’s mission begins “at home” by offering its employees:
• Family-owned values
• A beautiful historic building worksite
• Free parking
• Commitment to personal development (Tuition Reimbursement Program)
• A health-based rewards incentive program
• Wellness workout room
• Medical, dental, vision coverage
• Paid time-off
• Flexible spending accounts
• Employee and Dependent life insurance/Disability insurance
BABB, Inc. is a third party administrator, brokerage and consulting firm located on Ridge Avenue in the North Side of Pittsburgh.
Apply for Senior Account Manager (Employee Benefits)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly