Broker Assistant Commercial Lines
We provide excellent benefits and compensation structure including a 401(k) plan. We are growing! If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are a top performer - join our dynamic organization, apply today!
We are currently seeking a Commercial Lines Brokerage Assistant.
- The Sales / Brokerage Assistant requires entry level experience to support the Brokerage department in obtaining competitive new business quotes in a timely manner from approved external markets.
- The Sales / Brokerage Assistant will compile data using knowledge of underwriting and policy issue procedures.
- The Sales / Brokerage Assistant requires the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple ongoing tasks, and assist in the recommended placement options to internal stakeholders.
- The Sales / Brokerage Assistant must possess the ability to understand, evaluate, and work within individual state regulations, market guidelines, and organizational policies and procedures.
- The Sales / Brokerage Assistant must be able to effectively communicate information internally and with external business partners.
The successful candidate will possess some insurance background with negotiation skills and relationship management experience. We are looking for talented individuals with the following qualifications:
- Preference for a bachelor’s degree in Insurance & Risk Management or other field of study and/or combination of related experience and education
- Understanding of commercial lines insurance products and coverages
- Excellent communication skills handling issues on the phone and through email
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and organize daily work responsibilities
Member Insurance Agency is a 46 year old national commercial insurance agency and the largest agency in the country in the retail hardware/building materials dealers’ industry segment. We are endorsed by 2 of the largest co-ops in this industry segment. We offer a complete line of commercial insurance products to our market. Our clients can choose from property, general liability, business auto, workers’ compensation, builders’ risk, flood and many other forms of commercial coverage’s based on their needs and budget.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Broker Assistant Commercial Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly