Underwriter Customer Service
We are expanding our Underwriting department and are looking for qualified underwriters /customer service individuals who will work with independent agents and policyholders through all facets of their automobile policies.
- Underwrite all new and renewal policies
- Review all policy changes
- Handle inbound calls from brokers and customers
- Accept and apply payments
- Handle and distribute all inbound documents via paperless imaging system
- Review/work assigned company reports for various processes
- The ability to work independently to plan, set priorities and organize work
- Customer service experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience with software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc
Overview of Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health, Prescription Drug, and Dental Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation, sick and personal days
We provide a team-oriented working atmosphere where hard work and innovation are rewarded with advancement. We are looking for talented and motivated people to add to an already solid employee base. Our new hires will assist Safeway in fulfilling its objective of continued steady growth with the highest degree of quality.
We offer the opportunity to share in the company’s growth and profit plus the security of a top-tier benefits package.