AAA Northern New England is seeking applicants for the position of Driver Education Instructor in Somersworth, NH. The Driver Education Instructor is responsible for conducting classroom and behind the wheel instruction to new drivers and mature operators, maintaining accurate daily schedules of lessons and classes, and filing accurate records of training and students' progress. Part-time or full-time positions available.
- Conducts classroom and behind the wheel instruction to novice drivers as directed
- Facilitate other safety trainings as approved
- Communicates clearly to students, parents and /or guardians appropriate information and recommends future driving practices when necessary
- Maintains accurate daily schedules of lessons/classes conducted
- Completes legible, accurate reports of the training provided and of the student's progress
- Ensures the driver training vehicle is cleaned, fueled, and in proper condition for use
- Keeps current on driver education and traffic safety issues
- Conduct Driver Improvement classes when needed
- Provide technical assistance for members needing child seat installations
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
Our comprehensive and employee centric training programs help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
AAA offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a Pension plan.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of driving experience
- Must be highly motivated and organized
- Must have excellent verbal, written, facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Must pass a background check
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE