Underwriter - Senior - Commercial Fleet Truck
Fleet Truck Underwriting opportunity with a leader in the truck insurance industry. Offers financial strength and stability backed with an AM Best “A+” rating.
Are you looking for a stable company where your career can advance and professional development is encouraged and rewarded? Are you motivated at work by having a direct impact on the profitability and success of the company you work for? Are you tired of long hours and weekends and want to be part of a company whose culture encourages work-life balance?
As a Senior Commercial Fleet Truck Underwriter you will be responsible for:
- Up and running with your assigned book of fleet business in the first six months.
- In-person visits to agencies and insureds completed.
- Seen as a resource and leader to the department and region.
- Traits, qualities and experience we are seeking:
- 10+ years' experience underwriting commercial truck and exposure to handling fleets.
- Natural aptitude for using quantitative data to analyze risk.
- Experience making decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Committed to providing comprehensive benefits to its employees.
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.