Associate Product Owner
Come join an amazing organization with stability, growth potential and an amazing work culture where you are valued. We have more than 14,000 employees in 21 states and provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. Our membership continues to grow and we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking an experienced Associate Product Owner with responsibilities over the end-user computing IMAC product.
- Support the product vision, priorities, strategy and direction.
- Individual is also responsible to oversee the completion of day to day incidents and service requests within required SLAs; prioritization of the IMAC product team workload spanning multiple markets (states) and employees as well as outsourcing resources.
- You will also cultivate relationships with external vendors, partners and other feature and component teams.
- Participate in team stand ups (e.g. using Kanban), escalate risks and issues through formal and informal communication, implement processes and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Solid background leading IMAC and incident resolution efforts in a large distributed desktop environment. Understanding of SLA management, outsourcing contracts and related experience required.
- Possess demonstrated skills in converting business priorities to backlog items.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and negotiation skills required.
- Must be an experienced leader focused on continuous learning and self-development.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE