Vice President of Professional Liability Claims - Morristown - 4511
Vice President, Professional Liability Claims – Morristown, NJ
Our client is a growing and highly entrepreneurial Property & Casualty Insurance carrier, which is seeking a claims leader for their Professional Liability book of business and will be located in their Morristown office. You will be responsible for Misc. Professional Liability claims on a national basis. This includes all aspects of claim handling: investigation, coverage evaluation, negotiation, resolution of claims, and recovery. The VP will directly manage a team of professional liability adjusters, and will be accountable for claim reserving, negotiation and settlement, and mentoring of the claim staff.
- At least eight (8) years’ experience in an insurance claims operation, with demonstrated management responsibilities
- Superior knowledge of complex claims situations and all aspects of litigation management applied across multiple US jurisdictions
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An Masters degree or Law degree is a plus but not required
- Strong track record for results handling professional liability claims
- Ability to apply an analytic focus combined with strong strategy development and execution skills
- Excellent leadership and communications
This position represents a significant career opportunity, with the chance to lead a PL claims group with a growing organization. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Job 4511.
Apply for Vice President of Professional Liability Claims - Morristown - 4511
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly