Insurance Data Reporting Analyst
Come see what all the hype is about! FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. If you are experienced in rating commercial lines and want to be a part of an awesome team, apply today!
Seeking an experienced Insurance Data Reporting Analyst to report financial and statistical data to insurance bureaus, state insurance departments and other rating organizations for all lines of commercial insurance. (NCCI, ISO). In this role, the selected individual will be responsible to develop methods and procedures to report quality data timely and efficiently utilizing automated and manual tools and best practices of data management. Works closely with IT and the Product team to analyze and research new regulatory reporting requirements, including new states, using the project life cycle. Provides daily customer service to the user community, including business support to the actuarial and predictive analytics team. This position may be based in our Sarasota, Florida or Lawrenceville, GA office.Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent; (progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education.)
- Two years experience in one of the following: Statistical or financial reporting in an insurance environment, business analyst work in an insurance environment for operations, underwriting, or claims support
- Solid working knowledge of property & casualty insurance and/or workers compensation, and surety
- Solid working knowledge of insurance policy and/or claims systems processing systems, such as Policy Decisions, Claim Center, or equivalent system
- Basic working knowledge of executing and modifying queries, using SAS or SQL and Cognos financial reporting system
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in working with numbers.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated by the work.
- Ability to work with a variety of different people to maintain effective working relationships. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform multiple assignments and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, and requirements relating to reporting data.
- Computer proficiency MS Office products & core insurance processing systems.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace