Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference. AAA East Central
is growing and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Sales Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
As a Sales Agent you will work in the Independence office located at 5700 Brecksville Road, Independence, OH. Great location with free parking. This is a full time, W-2 position. The training schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. This brand new center will expand hours of operation so a variety of work schedule opportunities will be available. You will be offering new memberships and property & casualty insurance products such as car insurance and homeowners policies. We're looking for motivated, self-starters, who can work independently. Successful agents demonstrate the ability to multi-task, cross-sell and accurately quote insurance rates.
We offer extensive training to help ensure a seamless transition into an Insurance Sales Agent role. AAA East Central will support you by offering:
- Paid Training and Licensing sponsorship
- $19.23 per hour during the training period of up to 6 months
- Commission based with forgivable draw after training
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage and 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Time off allowance for vacation and holidays
- Recognition program for top performers
- Various sales incentives
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation since 1902
- No overhead expenses
- 2 yrs sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, HS Diploma required
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, and ability to multi-task
- Organized and detailed
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Apply Directly Online At: www.aaa.com/apply
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations
through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer __________________________________________
Joining AAA East Central is an opportunity to strengthen the name and reputation of the brand you've always known, while reaching a new level of opportunity in your career. Our Insurance Company is a financially strong organization rated A+ by A.M. Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
Through the years, AAA East Central has worked to create an environment that encourages employees to stay with the company for a long time. We believe we've accomplished this goal through our employee benefit and incentive programs. This is demonstrated by the many employees who have chosen to work as AAA East Central employees more than 10 years.
Since its founding in 1902, AAA's vision for the future has focused on growth and expansion while maintaining excellent employee relations. AAA East Central employees take pride in their commitment to excellence and their ability to provide legendary service to our members.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE