This position is responsible for the daily status of outstanding surveys assuring all deadlines are met and maintaining highest quality. In addition, this position shares in administrative functions of the survey process and general office activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between Insurance Companies and Field Reps.
- Contact reps with work past due to the company
- Manage hot companies
- Monitor volume of work within territory, if significant increase or decrease notify Operations Manager and Director Business Development & Client Relations
- Maintain telephone contact with clients
- Monitor on time percentage for field reps and clients
- Maintain billing rates within territory – 2.25% or higher.
- Contact new field reps upon receipt of New Field Rep Announcement.
- Monitor and communicate territory Field Rep needs to manager
- All other related duties as assigned
- Excellent data entry and keyboarding skills
- Pleasant, courteous phone voice and mannerisms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Analytical ability and attention-to-detail
- Ability to manage flow of work to field reps
- Ability to motivate contractors to meet tight work deadlines, and represent company within strict guidelines
- Sitting at a desk, working on a computer up to 8 hours a day
- College degree preferred