Compliance Data Analyst
2 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Compliance Data Analyst will assist with implementing and executing the key aspects of the Compliance Program and other key governance initiatives for the benefit of Lending Solutions and its customers, particularly with respect to data analytics and reporting.
Primary responsibilities include the development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of Compliance databases and applications as well as, identifying solutions to improve usability and functionality to enhance efficiencies. The position will also be responsible for aggregating data, performing quantitative data analyses, identifying trends, and generating key metrics and reports. Additional responsibilities may include conducting research for best practices, frameworks, and methodologies that address specific project needs and strategic decisions.
- Develop, implement, and provide administrative support for new or existing reports, dashboards applications, databases, and processes
- Analyze existing reports, dashboards, and applications/databases to promote automation and streamlining through standardization, enhancement, simplification, data integrity, and best practice
- Define project estimates by identifying phases and elements, and cost benefit analysis with management
- Ensure the consistency and accuracy of Compliance Program data within databases and applicable systems (i.e., MetricStream, Tableau, Cherwell, SharePoint, etc.)
- Support MetricStream production issues, internally and with vendor, to drive remediation
- Identify trends or patterns that provide insight into the root cause of system failures or process breakdowns. Apply analytics and industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
- Support administrative/maintenance systems procedures and ensure appropriate change control is utilized. Communicate effectively to create an environment of credibility and trust. Form strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to foster a culture of compliance within the team and across the organization.
25% Ad Hoc-
- Assists with special projects as requested
- Create and maintain procedures and training materials
- Support User Acceptance Testing activities as needed
- Communicate process improvements within department
- Demonstrated analytical and research skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities
- 4 years of general mortgage servicing or insurance industry business experience
- 4 years of Compliance and/or Audit experience
- 2 years of professional level reporting using Report Builder or Excel advanced skills including macro, VBA, PowerPivot, and Power View
- 2 years data analytics experience including data mining, trending, and business insight
- 2 years presenting recommendations to Senior Management
- Process automation and collaboration using Sharepoint and PowerShell
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Associate or Bachelors degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Possess advanced analytical, data management, critical thinking, and organizational research
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate technical information to all levels of internal and external personnel
- Skilled at these applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Query applications; i.e., Access, Cognos, SQL, etc.
- Experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience with database design and implementation in Microsoft Access or other database applications
- Knowledge of MetricStream application
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and work independently to complete multiple tasks
- Ability to observe, interpret, and document workflow processes
- Ability to quickly learn application to become a subject matter expert
- Ability to collect, organize, and process complex data and information from multiple sources, verify accuracy, and effectively develop alternatives and logical relationships
- Ability to think conceptually and innovatively
- Ability to analyze problems and provide recommendations