Part-time Inbound Teleservice Representatives
Class Starting Monday, January 7, 2019
Daytime Hours: 15-30 hours/week
Physicians Mutual currently has professional, part-time opportunities available in our Customer Service area. Inbound Teleservice Representatives receive calls from Policyowners and answer questions regarding new business, coverage available, claim status and policy changes. If you are a college student, re-entering the workforce, retiree, or simply want a great job with flexible hours, apply with us!
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Two to three years of direct customer service preferred.
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office skills.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills.
- Ability to learn and understand insurance related procedures, terminology and products.
- Ability to probe, assess customer needs and appropriately resolve issues.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to handle customer issues at a high level of complexity.
- Must demonstrate reliable and dependable behavior such as the ability to follow a scheduled shift with little to no attendance issues.
Physicians Mutual offers the following:
- Excellent compensation with bonus potential
- A fast-paced work environment with formal training
- College Assistance Program
- On-site parking/cafeteria
- Employee training programs
- Paid vacations and holidays
- On-site insurance education
- Fitness Facility
Physicians Mutual Insurance Company and Physicians Life Insurance Company are members of the Physicians Mutual family. Physicians Mutual Insurance Company offers reliable Medicare Supplement, dental and supplemental health insurance. Physicians Life Insurance Company provides important life insurance coverage and annuities. In 2012, they entered the funeral pre-planning market to help meet the growing needs of funeral home owners and the families they serve. The companies have more than $3.8 billion in assets and consistently maintain some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation from independent insurance analysts, including A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings.
Founded in 1902, Physicians Mutual is headquartered in Omaha, Neb. To learn more about the company, please visit www.PhysiciansMutual.com.