- Are you tired of sitting at a desk all day?
- Would you like the freedom to schedule audits on your own time as well as work from home?
- Would you like to work flexible hours?
- Would you like to meet new and exciting people?
- Would you like the ability to earn a bonus for submitting your work on-time?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, Premium Auditing may be the career for you!
Apply now to join one of the best and most competitive Premium Audit firms.
We are looking for highly organized, self-motivated full or part-time individuals with payroll, bookkeeping and/or accounting experience. The auditor will travel locally, several days a week, within a specified territory, completing on-site payroll and/or sales audits. Minimal overnight travel. This is not a sales position.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping/Payroll experience
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Able to work alone with accountability
- Experience working independently from a home office
- High level of professionalism
- Bachelor's degree OR Associate’s degree with a concentration in Business or Accounting
- Reliable transportation
- Safe driving record
- Prepare for all aspects of field auditing, including scheduling and completing audits.
- Examine financial records for each risk to determine the “basis of premium”.
- Evaluate and process data to determine and extract logical information from falsified information.
- Ability to distinguish what is reasonable versus what is not reasonable.
- Collect business operations of each risk including department and personnel responsibilities.
- Maintain familiarity with all insurance manuals, premium audit manuals, guides and related materials.
- Travel may include 4-5 trips a year outside of the designated territory.
Please submit verifiable salary history along with your resume. Please do not call our office.