Claims Adjuster II or Senior - Inside - Property
6 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Since 1918, Merchants Insurance Group has been providing high-quality property and casualty insurance for businesses and individuals throughout the Northeast and North Central United States. Rated “A-” by the A.M. Best company, Merchants Insurance Group is headquartered in Buffalo, New York.
Merchants Insurance Group has an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for an experienced Property Claim Adjuster to join our Claims Department in our Corporate Headquarters.
The Property Claim Adjuster will be responsible for the timely investigation; evaluation and equitable settlement of all assigned claims and operate within all Company guidelines and procedures.
- The ideal Property Claims Adjuster candidate will have 3 plus years’ property claim adjusting experience, or transferable skills in estimation of damage restoration costs and/or analysis of business interruption losses.
- Property Claims Adjuster experience working with commercial property and business losses preferred, but homeowners' claim handling experience may substitute.
- Property Claims Adjuster must have excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- Property Claims Adjuster candidates should possess a 4-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Insurance and claims related professional designations are desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Attractive benefits package including:
Keywords: property - claims - adjuster - adjusting - claims adjusting - insurance claims - property adjuster - estimation - damage restoration - commercial property claims