Nurse Case Manager
Tired of the crazy hours, heavy lifting, working weekends and holidays? Put your medical skills to work in an office environment. Become part of our dynamic, growing managed care specialist team. Join a company with a unique culture dedicated to technology and customer service.Responsibilities
We have a Telephonic Nurse Case Manager position available for the right person interested in becoming part of our successful team. We are seeking a licensed Registered Nurse who possesses 2+ years clinical experience preferably in case management, rehabilitation, orthopedics, or utilization review.Qualifications
Candidates must have a current RN license, excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as solid computer skills. Certification in case management and knowledge of Workers' Compensation Law are preferred but not required.
Bilingual in English and Spanish is helpful!
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Excellent working hours (Operating hours are from 8am-4:30pm M-F).
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!