Marketing Specialist, Commercial Lines
The Commercial Lines Marketing Specialist will assist the producers in the marketing and placement of commercial accounts.
- Provide market knowledge and expertise to all agency employees with respect to commercial lines.
- Set up and maintain prospect files in agency management system and complete all applications.
- Utilize carrier rating systems to underwrite, quote and issue commercial accounts.
- Work with company underwriters on the manual submission of business where online submissions are not available.
- Obtain necessary underwriting information needed to quote as directed by managers and producers.
- Work pro-actively to meet all quoting deadlines.
- Negotiate optimum coverage terms and pricing with company underwriters.
- Assist in transition of prospect files from marketing to service once coverage is bound.
- Develop a broad knowledge base and a sound understanding of the insurance industry with respect to coverage and exposure, through ‘on the job’ training.
- Follow department policies and procedures closely. Prioritize work according to established guidelines.
- Assist manager in any special projects as needed
- High School diploma required.
- Property/Casualty agent's license required
- Experience in the market
- Proficient with Applied EPIC preferred
Apply for Marketing Specialist, Commercial Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly