Account Manager - Commercial Lines Middle Market
Large agency is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their team. This position is responsible for assisting producers with the development and retention of business.
- Responds to and resolves client inquiries regarding exposure, coverage, contract analysis and any other insurance or non-insurance matters of importance to the client.
- Negotiates premium and coverage from carriers for an assigned book of business, with or without input from the producer.
- Assists producers in the remarketing of accounts at renewal. This includes preparing underwriting submissions using knowledge of underwriting requirements for assigned commercial accounts and preparing renewal proposals for presentation to the client.
- Completes thorough periodic coverage analysis and identifies cross-selling and upselling opportunities for assigned clients.
- Reviews compliance requirements and takes corrective action as needed.
- Acts as a resource to Account Specialists and Support Specialists as needed.
- May participate in special projects.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Property Casualty license required.
- Completion of, or enrollment in, Associate in Risk Management and/or Charter Property Casualty Underwriter courses are desirable.
Apply for Account Manager - Commercial Lines Middle Market
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly