Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager MUST have IME/Peer Review/UR experience is responsible for management of the local account team with the primary responsibility of generating revenue.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting/Exceeding referral volume and revenue goals in IME Local Sales region.
- Network at regional conferences to build bench strength Manage and coordinate efforts of a sales force.
- Train new local account managers
- Ensure activity goals are met/exceeded
- Motivate, train, track and monitor efforts Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, and understanding account requirements.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections.
EDUCATION/CREDENTIALS: Bachelor’s Degree is preferred with industry knowledge.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly