Claims Adjuster - Property Field (1099)
Join the team of independent adjuster at Florida Peninsula Claims Services (FPCS), a division of Florida Peninsula Insurance Company.
The Property Claims Field Adjuster is an independent contract adjuster (1099) and is responsible for the prompt and thorough investigation of homeowner property claims (1st party).
- Prompt and thorough investigation of property damage and determination of cause and origin of loss.
- Preparation of detailed estimates of damaged property and amount of loss (including dwelling, contents and loss of use).
- Maintain accurate claim file documentation.
- Communicate and interact with policyholders, public adjusters, attorneys, vendors and experts.
- High School diploma required.
- Must have an active Florida adjuster's license.
- Preferred Five (5) years field adjusting experience handling 1st party homeowner property claims.
- Excellent customer service skills with good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent estimating skills and be proficient with Xactimate 28.
- Must have strong skills with Microsoft Office, including Word & Excel.
- You should be detailed oriented, organized, and have a passion for excellence.
The Property Claims Field Adjuster is a 1099 independent adjuster position. Candidates must currently live in Naples/Cape Coral/Ft. Myers area. Travel throughout the area is required.
As a 1099 contractor you are required to supply verification of General Liability Insurance, Workers Compensation Insurance and Automobile Insurance to the limits outlined by the company. In addition, a 7 year criminal background will be conducted prior to any engagement.