Vice President of Excess Casualty & Umbrella Underwriting - various cities
Vice President of Excess Casualty and Umbrella Program Underwriting - Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Scottsdale
Our client is an entrepreneurial profitable Property and Casualty Insurance specialty lines carrier which is seeking a Lead Excess Casualty and Umbrella specialist. This person will have the opportunity to build a book of business and team dedicated to writing Stand Alone Excess Casualty and Umbrella risks which involve the harder to place manufacturing and heavy industry accounts across the country. You will work with senior managers who are highly motivated and entrepreneurial and are committed to your success. The right candidate can live in New Jersey, Atlanta, Dallas or Scottsdale.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience underwriting unsupported Excess Casualty and Umbrella accounts
- Strong retail broker relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- Superior business development skills
- Well known in the marketplace
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
If you are looking for an opportunity to build an Excess and Umbrella presence, this is likely for you. Compensation is commensurate with experience and what you bring to the table. Job 4451.