Customer Service Representative - CSR
The Wooditch Group is more than an insurance brokerage – we are a customer service firm who provides risk management solutions. Our co-workers come from many different backgrounds, but we all have the same goal in mind: to be a determined advocate for our clients. The OC Small Business Journal named us one of the top places to work for two consecutive years! Join a growing team of professionals that is thriving in a recession-proof, billion dollar industry.
This position is part of a team framework that provides support at every level. The individual contributes to the collective – that’s culture. And the collective, in turn, contributes to the individual – that’s growth.
It’s our corporate belief that we provide you with the tools to build your own personal platform. We give you the freedom to work autonomously, we empower you to learn and grow as a professional, and will provide all the training.
We’re a boutique company, so your voice will always be heard. All of our executives have an open-door policy, and we’re always ready for change – because we believe that success is always under construction!
Working within a dynamic, fast-paced environment, the CSR handles the insurance servicing needs of a variety of corporate clients. This position will require direct interaction with a supervising broker and other service team members. Day to day job duties:
- Customer Service Representative is responsible for Heavy client and insurance carrier correspondence
- Customer Service Representative responsible for Marketing and processing duties for new and renewal business
- Customer Service Representative handles Proposal preparation
- Customer Service Representative handles Invoicing and financing
- Customer Service Representative is responsible for Policy checking and processing endorsements
- Procuring Motor Vehicle Records
- Verification of accuracy on insurance carrier audits
- Customer Service Representative handles Certificates of Insurance
- Supporting the team by assisting with all types of administrative tasks
- College Degree Preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Teladoc
- Fitness Center Access
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance
- Annual Flu Shots
- 401(k) with matching benefits
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Epic holidays parties
- We are a meritocracy and promote based on hard-work and results
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Work is performed in a professional office environment
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Must have the ability to push, pull, lift and or carry up to 25 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Occasional travel to clients sites may be required within driving distances