Imaging Services Assistant
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, rated A+ (Superior) by the leading independent rating organization for the industry, is growing rapidly and has operations throughout the US. Corporate Headquarters located in Wilkes-Barre, PA, GUARD offers a variety of coverages backed by the unrivaled security of a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
The Imaging Services Assistant is responsible for identifying and routing documents for claims, underwriting and premium audit. There are high volumes of incoming documents that need to be assigned to the appropriate department quickly.Responsibilities
In addition to identifying and routing, this team is responsible for scanning checks and other documents that were received in hard copy.Qualifications
This individual should possess good oral and written communication skills, a high level of organizational skills and solid computer skills. Attention to detail is a must.
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Excellent working hours (Operating hours are from 8am-4:30pm M-F).
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!