AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 15,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being a part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, apply today!
AAA has immediate openings for entry-level, non-licensed Life Insurance Agent Trainees! If you are a service-driven, professional looking for high-income potential then consider a career in life insurance. We offer extensive paid-training, leads, a base salary, competitive benefits and paid vacation for talented individuals that have a desire to help others and make a difference in the lives of our members.
We will support you by offering:
- No overhead expenses!
- Lead opportunities provided
- Paid training and ongoing mentorship
- First year average compensation is $65,000-$75,000
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation
- National brand recognition with a financial strong and stable organization
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), a pension plan, and paid vacation and holidays
Our extensive, paid training program prepares you to sell AAA Life Insurance products, and become a licensed Life Insurance Agent.
You will learn how to:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Promote our life insurance products and annuities
- Provide excellent member service and retain business
Top candidates will possess:
- Possess a competitive sales drive
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business
- May possess a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- May provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
- Successful completion of background and credit check and drug screen
- College degree preferred
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE