Premium Audit Reviewer
The Premium Audit Reviewer I is responsible for reviewing and processing premium audits and for interpreting results for application to current policies. Responsible for a detailed review of audits to ensure accuracy and compliance with National Council of Compensation Insurance (NCCI) & State guidelines.
- Reviews audits to ensure accuracy and compliance with NCCI and state guidelines.
- Provides customer service to auditors, agents, insureds and internal business partners.
- Researches state guidelines for audit processing to ensure that audits are completed appropriately and within statutory requirements.
- Researches and reports any abuses in claims or premium.
- Assists Premium Audit Assistant when needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Previous experience working in an auditing or accounting environment is a plus.
- Must be able to work and succeed in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.