Senior Account Manager - Group Benefits
The Senior Account Manager (Group Benefits) role provides day-to-day customer service and account management for the employee benefit clients, markets/sets up existing and/or new accounts, and provides general coordination of renewal information to producers.
- Handle all lines of coverage primarily in the 50-99 and 100-300 market segments.
- Work with and through others, building and maintaining relationships with client companies.
- Exceed customer expectations while fielding and resolving client inquiries and issues.
- Market accounts from start to finish including preparation of submissions, follow-up, obtaining information, creating spreadsheets and working closely with the producer to retain clients and gain new business.
- Keep up with industry/carrier trends including new product information with many carriers.
- Set up and maintain customer accounts in the client management system.
- Monitor client renewal dates.
- Solid analytical, planning, presentation and communication skills.
- Organized with proven time management and administrative skills.
- High initiative, personal drive and motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Three to five years’ experience in the health and group benefits profession, consulting and/or related field.
- Current PA Life, Accident and Health Insurance License
- Self-funding, level-funding and reinsurance knowledge experience
- Human Resources background preferred (CEBS, SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP)
- NAHU Health Care Reform Certification or equivalent (Preferred)
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening
- Reliable transportation
In business since 1929, BABB, Inc. is an employer who cares not only about the health, safety and wellbeing of its own employees, but also makes the well-being of their clients’ employees their businesses. Partnering with businesses of all sizes, Babb prides itself on improving our clients’ risk in order to drive down insurance costs.
A strong supporter of the Pittsburgh community, BABB’s mission begins “at home” by offering its employees:
- Family-owned values
- A beautiful historic building worksite
- Free parking
- Commitment to personal development
- A health-based rewards incentive program
- Wellness workout room
BABB, Inc. is a third party administrator, brokerage and consulting firm located on Ridge Avenue in the North Side of Pittsburgh.
- Medical and dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Group Benefits
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly