Claims Adjuster - Automobile
Our office in Lafayette is currently seeking an experienced Automobile Claims Adjuster to fill a vacant position.
Responsibilities include the investigation, evaluation and negotiation of automobile claims.
- Qualified candidates must posses a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years claims handling experience including BI evaluations is a must
- Valid LA Adjuster License is ncessary
- History of handling Texas injury claims and suits would be beneficial
- Bilingual is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills are necessary
- Applicants should also possess organizational skills as well as the ability to make independent decisions.
Overview of Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health, Prescription Drug, and Dental Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation, sick and personal days
Apply for Claims Adjuster - Automobile
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly