Senior Subrogation Resolution Representative
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Under limited supervision, coordinates, investigates, negotiates and recovers moderately complex subrogation cases in multiple claims lines. May involve multiple systems.
- Coordinates and recovers moderately complex subrogation cases under limited team manager supervision.
- Conducts investigation to develop subrogation prospects. Evaluates subrogation potential and pursues appropriate recovery.
- Negotiates settlements with responsible parties, their carriers or legal counsel.
- Communicates with policyholders, vendors and agents on the status of pending subrogation matters, where required by statues, regulation or service standard.
- Processes recovery reimbursements and vendor expense payments within established authority.
- Preserves evidence and protects the chain of custody.
- Adheres to all applicable statutes and regulations and corporate compliance protocols.
- Reimburses insureds deductible where appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and negotiation abilities required. Time management skills are essential.
- Strong verbal, written and conflict resolution skills needed.
- Knowledge of legal liability, general insurance policy coverage and exposure required.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through an Associate's degree or equivalent experience and 1 year of directly related experience.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Overview:At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States