Life and Annuity Compliance Officer
We are seeking a high-energy, self-starting individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. Rapidly-growing and innovative financial services/independent distribution company focusing on the sale of annuities, life insurance and other financial products is looking for talented, energetic, driven and entrepreneurial professional to join their team.
As the Compliance Officer you will be responsible for compliance analysis, programs, initiatives, suitability rules, guidelines and procedures for all Annuity and Life Insurance Product lines in order to meet business objectives and profitability goals.
Qualities, skills and abilities we seek:
- Strong knowledge of annuities and life insurance products, including knowledge of both fixed and variable products.
- Expert knowledge of state insurance, SEC, and variable annuity regulations.
- Bachelors' Degree; Juris Doctor preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with an insurance carrier (preferred) or agency.
- Minimum 3-5 years of strong front-line management experience and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Knowledge or RIA Compliance a plus.
Apply for Life and Annuity Compliance Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly