Sr. Insurance Claims Data Solutions Analyst
Looking to Hire ASAP
Our client, a well -respected property/casualty niche underwriter, has a challenging and exciting opportunity for a Sr. Claims Data Solutions Analyst in Scottsdale, AZ.
This position will be responsible for claims data analysis and manipulation and compliance reporting to insurance bureaus throughout the US. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and enjoy mentoring others as this person will act as a team lead for other solution analysts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Proficient in MS Office programs (Access and Excel*).
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working with data gathering and analysis, in a claims environment. Must have a solid background in this in order to pull the correct data,
- Mandatory ability to read and write SQL code**
- CMS medicare troubleshooting reporting errors
- Experience with data mining and analysis
- Able to quickly evaluate the accuracy of data
- Familiarity with Claims Systems. Will be the Team Lead in this area.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks.
Our client offers a competitive compensation/benefits package, including bonus potential, sign-on and annual. At the manager's discretion, after 6 months of successful employment, this position may work from home up to 2 days/week.
Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission.
Apply for Sr. Insurance Claims Data Solutions Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly