GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, Utah, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. GAINSCO has seen 20% growth each of the last two years.
Serve as a key member of the Product and Sales Leadership team, providing thought leadership in the development of the overall departmental strategy. Provide input into planning the strategic direction of the Company related to new and existing business development and further success of the business model. You are a leader who understands our market and can help grow a product-first company. The overall scope for the role spans driving strategy, planning and execution, and managing strong Product and Sales teams.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the sales team to increase revenue to new and existing clients to meet production goals.
- Prepare, implement, and achieve an individual business plan in conjunction with Leadership.
- Regularly report activities related to new business development and retention, and/or expansion of business within existing clients.
- Lead the Product team and bring products to market.
- Create achievable strategic roadmaps and work with Product teams to deliver against them.
- Manage the priorities and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products.
- Plan and carry out effective, timely product launches.
- Define and track product success metrics. Evaluate the success of product releases.
- Work closely with the implementation team to ensure smooth adoption by customers.
- Be a subject matter expert, knowledgeable and up-to-date on competitors, products, and industry needs.
Must have demonstrated experience and working knowledge in the non-standard auto insurance environment.
Must have solid and strong business acumen in Product Management and Sales.
Demonstrated high level experience with Product and Sales is required.
Must have advanced knowledge and understanding of competitive position analysis at a strategic level.
Must have prior mid to high level management and training experience.
Proven track record of leading and influencing a Product-driven organization and also managing and building high-performing teams.
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.