System Support Product Delivery Manager
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
The Global Consumer Markets Product Portfolio Management team is seeking a System Support Product Delivery Manager to lead a team of Systems Support analyst who support the Product agile squads.
As a Manager, youll collaborate with Product Owners and IT to deliver changes in our system to enhance the customer experience, as well as drive profitability and growth for Liberty Mutual.
The Product Delivery team is responsible for efficiently and accurately delivering pricing updates and core innovations into the 51 US markets we operate in, creating best in class speed to market.
We have a team of highly skilled System Support Analyst and Product Owners that partner with Product IT squads to deliver products that achieve business objectives and improve customer satisfaction.
In this role, you would:
- Manages and coaches a team which is generally composed of a minimum of 8-10 people
- Defines individual performance objectives and development plans and insures alignment with project and unit objectives
- Appraises and evaluates team and individual performance and makes compensation recommendations; oversees the appraisal process
- Creates a high performing, results-oriented staff through candidate selection, onboarding, ongoing development, and managing individual performance with regular coaching focused on behavior and analytical skill sets
- Enhances partnerships and creates workflow efficiencies by maintaining positive relationships with partners
- Initiates process improvement activities which enhance overall effectiveness; proactively seeks ways to improve human resource and other management processes
- Performs or directs research on industry trends, competitors, and business and IT products; analyzes trends and makes strategic and tactical recommendations
- Works with Product Owners and peers to direct, manage and coordinate interdepartmental activities in order to ensure that we meet both internal and external customer expectations
This role might be for you if you have:
Bachelor`s Degree, Master`s Degree preferred
8+ years related experience with 3 years in leadership role desirable
In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies
Thorough knowledge of business functions and thorough knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies
In-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and tools and IT standards and guidelines
Knowledge of management concepts, practices and techniques
Ability to promote a team environment
Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
Strong oral and written communications skills; presentation skills
We take care of our employees
with comprehensive benefits, cool perks, fun offices...and unlimited coffee to keep you going:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Wellness Perks
- Collaborative workspaces
- Sit/stand desks
- Career development, programs and classes
- Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- College Savings Plan
- Education reimbursement
- Annual Hackathon
Liberty Mutual was named as a 2016 Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US.
For more info about our benefits, check out: https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/careers/working-here/benefits.
Primary Location: United States-New Hampshire-Dover
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time