Customer Service Advocate - Bilingual Spanish - Work at Home
Dialog Direct is seeking dedicated, caring individuals with diverse experiences, perspectives and cultures to provide exceptional and efficient customer service. When you join us, you'll work in a dynamic team environment alongside other energized, talented individuals who inspire their teammates to do their best.
We offer set scheduling, so you will know what hours you work consistently with this full time position.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers as needed
- Achieve results through teamwork
- Maintain composure in escalated situations
- Operate accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Handle multiple responsibilities at one time
Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Ability to speak English clearly and audibly using correct grammar required
- GED or High School Diploma required; some college preferred
- Typing speed of 25 WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Minimum one year of previous customer service/sales experience required
- Six months experience within the Financial/Banking industry preferred
- Computer knowledge in Windows based application required
- Professional appearance, dependability and flexibility required
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills required
About Dialog Direct
Dialog Direct is a marketing and customer engagement solution provider focused on helping brands connect and engage with their customers to generate leads, increase sales and provide superior customer engagement solutions that create remarkable experiences. With more than 3,500 team members across 11 locations, the company offers a full range of sales and marketing support services direct marketing, campaign management, customer service and sales, order fulfillment, eCommerce and data analytics to help its clients build lifelong customer relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check. All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.