Customer Service Supervisor
At Windhaven Insurance we are always looking for A-players who want a challenge. If you are a driven person who wants to achieve great feats of growth within your career, then we want to talk to you!
We thrive in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up, than an insurance company; and we are building the team to take Windhaven™ Insurance to the next level. In doing that, we’re looking for a Customer Service Supervisor to manage a team of Customer Service Representatives taking inbound calls to assist customers with basic questions and/or transferring calls to Claims Adjusters.
- Manages and oversees all activities associated with Claims Call Center operations, including enhancing, developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Establishes, implements and tracks performance and service standards.
- Develops and implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance the Unit’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conducts interviews and training for new CSR positions.
- Conducts performance evaluations, recommending salary actions and performance plans.
- Oversees the staffing schedule to meet the demand of incoming call volume.
- Continuously monitors call volume and agent status to ensure 100% answer target at all times.
- Runs reports as needed.
- Conducts quality audits to ensure compliance with customer service guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Spanish fluency required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker who is easily adaptable.
Windhaven Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic.