Do you enjoy helping others and working independently? If so, come join our organization. We are offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus and on the job training!
AAA Northern New England is seeking applicants for full-time Tow Truck Drivers and Battery Service Drivers. Applicants should have a strong commitment to customer service with a desire to assist and help others. This exciting career opportunity provides on-the job training to equip Drivers to handle a variety of road-side service problems. Average Drivers can earn $17.00 per hour including Monthly Performance Incentive Bonuses. AAA offers medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and time-off benefits with a set work schedule and no overnights.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AAA Northern New England complies with the Maine Recreational Marijuana Law
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor with courtesy.
- Basic mechanical aptitude with a desire to enhance knowledge.
- Possess strong ethics: works with integrity and upholds commitments.
- Teamwork: gives and welcomes feedback while building a positive morale.
- Effective time management and strong multi-tasking ability.
- Valid driver's license with favorable driving record.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOT Card.
- Successful participation in post-offer and annual background check and quarterly random drug/alcohol testing.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Any combination of education/experience that supports qualifications.
- Ability to understand, read and write in English. Ability to speak and listen effectively to customers, subcontractors, business partners and coworkers. Demonstrated ability to interact with information and directions using Tablet-based applications.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to keep records, maintain inventory counts, calculate daily activity and averages. Ability to interpret automotive test results.
- Perform essential functions of the job including ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, kneel crouch/crawl.
- Frequently life and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision and color vision.
- Perform essential functions in a variety of outdoor conditions.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE