OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
The Administrative Assistant will assist with general administrative duties and day to day office operations. There will be a range of key responsibilities so this is a great role for those who are flexible, have a “can-do” attitude, and who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Warmly answer telephone calls and direct caller appropriately
- Welcome and assist visitors
- Coordinate use of conference rooms and manage conference room calendar
- Assist in set-up and clean-up of conference rooms for management and/or client meetings including coordination, selection and ordering of meals
- Monitor and manage relationships with local hotels and transportation companies
- Serve as the receiving clerk and outbound leader for USPS, UPS and FedEx
- Manage mail by overseeing the postage meter, delivering outgoing mail to specific drop offs (correct vendor) and picking up mail and packages as needed;
- Assist in setting up meetings and troubleshooting IT issues with projector, phones and internet issues in conference rooms
- Submit IT service tickets and assists with issues that affect the entire office such as server issues
- Coordinate the daily operations and logistics of the office
- Coordinate and manage efficient purchase and availability of supplies in office stock room, kitchen and of the teams.
- Ensure kitchen is prepped and ready for each day by monitoring
- Coordinate and book travel for leadership team
- Help leadership team find travel itineraries that best fit their travel needs
- Assist with hotel selection and booking
- Assist with flight changes or upgrades
- Manage expense reports for Principals
- Assist with administrative needs while leadership is traveling
- Other projects as assigned by leadership team
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Education, Training and Experience:
- 2+ years of general office administrative experience, preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly